Christmas Gift Guide: Woman's edition
Updated: Apr 25
It is October, and although that means we can get super excited about carving pumpkins and eating the kids sweets from trick or treating (you know i'm right), for me it also means OMG IT'S NEARLY CHRISTMAS AGAIN! I always tell myself every year, I will start my shopping earlier that way I can have a nice relaxing December with the kids, then I usually end up running around trying to get items that I forgot about...
I have searched the internet for some top ideas for christmas gifts for the women in your lives and things that I quite like.
1) Festive sack of Peppermint candy cane delights - The Body Shop £18.
2) Principles - Dark brown Faux fur jacket - £71.20
3) Watercolour Hare scarf - The woodland Trust £22.00
4) Elephant tapestry - Craftzone £9.44
5) Mary Poppins Umbrella - IWoot £24.99
6) Spa day - Buyagift from £99
7) Batman record vinyl clock - HandmadebyKateUA £13.71
(Not the typical girly gift but I REALLY WANT IT )
8) Fairy tale notebook - Papier £19.99
9) Tree of life wall decor - Mettaweaving £64.99
10) Charlie Bear - Elpa £90
(absolutely adorable and I flippin want it in my charlie bear bear collection ) ((Craig))
11) Star Wars Galactic Necklace - Thinkgeek $20
12) Swarovski Deathly Hallows Necklace - Harry Potter Platform 934 £50
13) The ultimate shopping trip - NEW YORK CITY. Flights from £1000
(We can dream right?)
I would love to add more to this list but I want to actually leave you time to go buy the gifts.
So many fantastic gift ideas for most women, Including the nerds like me.