#Blogmas day 11: My favourite Christmas Candles that smell amazing.
Updated: Apr 25, 2020
I love candles! I have quite a lot of them. Nothing sets the festive mood in full swing like a good festive spice candle. I like to light a few different ones throughout my day to get a really nice scent going through my house. I burn a candles everyday and have done for a very long time.
Most shops sell some form of candle these days, they are just so popular.
I have narrowed down my favourite Christmas scented candles of 2018.
1) Yankee Candles - Hollyberry. It just smells amazing!
2) Lily flame - Merry Christmas scented
3) Neom - Christmas Wish
4) M&S - Star of night
5 )Next - Festive spice
6) John Lewis - Winter Spice
7) Air Wick - Sugar apple & Cinnamon
8) Yankee Candle - Christmas Memories
9) Starlytes - Festive set
10) Woodwick - Jolly Gingerbread
What aromas are you enjoying this season?