The Liebster Award, My nominations and my Answers to your questions!
Updated: Apr 25, 2020
I was recently nominated by the lovely Souad from the wonderful Blog A Day In My Life
for the Liebster Award. Huge thank you for my nomination.
What is the Liebster award I hear you say, well the Liebster award is an award given by bloggers to bloggers. It only exists online. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. So thank you very much for nominating me!
The Rules are:
1) Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to there blog.
2) Answer the questions given to you
3) Create more questions for your nominees to answer
4) Add your link to the https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/ site.
5) Comment on the Liebster award blog post and leave a link to your post.
6) Make your nominations and leave the link to their blogs in your post for everyone to take a look at .
The questions Souad ask me were:
1) If you could change one thing in your past what would it be ?
I wouldn't change a thing! It has made me who I am today and without that I wouldn't have my husband and children.
2) What if the person you love the most wanted to marry you , but you have to stop blogging forever would you accept or not and why?
I'm already married to the person I want to be married to.
3) What do you think about tradition?
It depends what tradition? I say do what makes you happy and if that is tradition the so be it. 4) If you have the chance to meet any celebrity or youtuber who would it be and why ?
It would have to be Amelia Earhart she is just someone that has always inspired me, Elias from WWE because he is just the best! 5) If you became invisible for one day what would you do ?
I would probably play tricks on people. 6) What is the name and the story of the book that you like to re-read again and why ?
Black Beauty! I have loved it ever since I was a little girl and I still love it now. I also love Charlotte's web. A spider, A pig, A farm and a whole host of talking animals! What's not to love. 7) Did you read any work of Agatha Christie , if yes what is your favorite one ?
Crooked House 8) What is / was you favorite subject in high school ?
My favourites were Science, Art and English. 9) What is your dream job and did it come true ?
Children's Author and i'm working on it.
10) In general , are you satisfied about your life ?
Yes I am happy with my life, I have my husband, My children, a home, food , water and warmth. Im grateful for what I have. 11) Did you participate in a scientifique competition and what it was about ?
My Nominations are:
Jacey - The Evolving Endeavor
India - Belles - Lettres
Chelsea - One Inspired Momma
Chevany Lewis - Chevy Takes The Mic
Shaun - Project Palm Tree
Go check these guys out!
My questions for My Nominees
1) If you could have just one wish, what would you wish for? ( No you can not wish for more wishes!)
2) What is your favourite song?
3) If you could go back to any era in time which would you choose and why?
4) Which super power do you want and what would be the first thing you would do with it?
5) If you could invite 5 Celebrities to a dinner party who would you invite and why?
6) What do you wish to have accomplished in 5 years time?
7) What is your favourite type of food?
8) Where would your dream holiday be?
9) What is top of your 2019 bucket list?
10) Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
11) What would your one wish be for the world?
Thank you once again to A Day In My Life for nominating me for the 2018 Liebster Award. I hope you can all pass the positivity on to others! Oh and Congratulations on your nomination!