Netflix June 2019 – What to watch when the kids have gone to bed.
There is only so much Curious George, Horrid Henry and The Simpsons a parent can take. It seems that everyday once the two youngest get home from school like the three shows I mentioned are on a loop. A stuck Loop.
I have to say I do get sick of watching them and it baffles me that Elliot will re watch the same episode of The Simpsons over and over again without ever getting bored.
So when they go off to bed that is when Craig and I take control of the TV. (Well mostly me)
The top 5 on my list for Netflix at the minute has to be
1. Lucifer – “Lucifer Morningstar, bored from his sulking life in hell, comes to live in Los Angeles. While there, he helps humanity with its miseries through his experience and telepathic abilities to bring people’s deepest desires and thoughts out of them”
2. Black Mirrors S5 is now available on Netflix although there are only three episodes due to them being “busy” with the interactive show they did.
3. Designated Survivor ” Kiefer Sutherland stars as Tom Kirkman, a lower-level cabinet member who is suddenly appointed President of the United States after a catastrophic attack on the US Capitol during the State of the Union, on the highly anticipated series Designated Survivor “
4. Good Girls ” The series follows three suburban Michigan mothers, two of whom are sisters, who are having a hard time trying to make ends meet. They are tired of having everything taken away from them so they decide to pull off an unlikely heist by robbing a supermarket, only to discover that they’re in for more than they bargained. “
5. What If ” An anthology series which tackles a different morality tale, and the ripple effect of a single decision that changes the trajectory of an entire life.”
What have you been watching once the kiddos are in bed?