My 2019 Blog Goals
Although I am New to the blogging world and only publically started in October, I already have firm goals set in place. I had been blogging personally for quite a few years as a way to get thoughts out of my head.
It has been a learning curve since October, and I still have so much to learn about blogging. I have struggled to stay consistent lately due to illness, so I really want to stick to a plan!
My 2019 Blogging goals are:
1) Post at least three times a week. I am Aiming to post a Mon, Wed, Fri.
2) Build up my pageviews
3) Learn more about Pinterest, although I have a 11k reach I know there is still so much more to learn.
4) Learn more about SEO
5) I would love to at least double my Twitter following, pinterest following and reach 1k likes on Facebook in a year.
6) Attend at least 2 big blogging events
7) Connect with at least 5 new bloggers
8) Learn about monetizing my blog
9) Build on my photography skills
10) Try doing a vlog
11) Collab with 4 bloggers
12) Use an editorial calendar
13) Build my own collection of stock photos
14) Write at least one review post per month
15) Try to attend 2 blogging seminars
16) Completely banish negativity
17) Brainstorm ideas
18) Plan my posts better
19) Give myself a break!